I know it’s been a couple of weeks since The Teen Choice Awards but I’m still not sure if I like Emma Robert’s shoe choice. I love this Brian Atwood boot but I think it’s a little too old for Emma. The dress she wore was a very fun shape & color and I feel it also deserves a fun shoe. It’s summer and it was a teen show; I think Emma should have chosen a shoe that made her look more age appropriate for the event.
Shoes She Should Have Worn:
1. Pierre Hardy Circle Platform: This heel is now sold out online since it was featured on Halle Berry in the September issue of Vogue & I think it would have worked very nicely with Emma’s ensemble.
2. Versace Double Platform Pump: The colors in this heel would have been a nice contrast to Emma’s dress & the double platform is fresh for summer. This pump is from Versace’s 2011 cruise collection.
3. Jerome Rousseau Bastille Sandal: The glitter texture and tan accents in this sandal is a perfect match for Emma’s look. This shoe is from Jerome’s spring 2010 collection.
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Sand Platform Sandal: Emma could have kept her look (makeup, hair & clutch) exactly as it is in the picture and switched shoes before jumping out of the car & onto the carpet with this shoe. The arches wrap around the foot so nicely and anything Kirkwood is very loved right now. This sandal is from Nicholas Kirkwood’s fall 2010 collection.
5. Jerome Rousseau Pump: The colors in this pump are perfect for her dress & I think it would have popped on the darker blue carpet. This shoe is from Jerome’s spring 2010 collection.
Which shoe would you have liked to see on Emma? Please leave a comment! X